5 Ways to Wear White on eyes
Fashion is having a love affair with white this year and true to form, make-up artists have been following suit with crisp, clean looks appearing on runways including Max Mara and Altuzarra as well as on celebrities like Iggy Azalea. Here are 5 different ways to wear this trend:
1) Graphic; swap out the traditional black liner flick for white using a liquid liner for a strong, definitive look like the one seen at Kenzo this year.
2) Ethereal white; create a soft, angelic look by blending light reflective, shimmering metallic white eye shadow over top and bottom lids.
3) Contrast; A strong red, orange or pink lip works beautifully as a contrast to white on eyes as seen at the Altuzarra runway show this Spring.
4) Keep it simple; white kohl used along the inner waterline instead of black will open up eyes and make them appear more awake when accompanied by black mascara.
5) Monochrome; for a hint of 1960’s sci-fi compliment a black flick on the top lid with a white flick underneath as seen at Kate Spade.